Randall J. Teti | Associate
Randall J. Teti is an associate attorney in the Corporate Litigation and Counseling Practice Group at Ashby & Geddes. Prior to joining Ashby & Geddes, Mr. Teti served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Andrea L. Rocanelli of the Superior Court of the State of Delaware. Following his clerkship, Mr. Teti worked for a large Mid-Atlantic litigation firm where he predominantly represented healthcare entities and national transportation companies.
Mr. Teti graduated summa cum laude from Widener University Delaware Law School , where he was a Bluebook Editor on the Law Review and Vice President of the Moot Court Honor Society. During law school, Mr. Teti was awarded seven Certificates of Achievement for receiving the highest grade in his class. He also received the Dean’s Award, the E. Wallace Chadwick Memorial Scholarship, and the Judge J. Cullen Ganey Criminal Procedure Award. He is the only back-to-back mock trial champion in the school’s history and his student note was selected for publication. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Teti graduated from Villanova University with a major in Political Science and a minor in English.
- Widener University Delaware Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 2016
- Bluebook Editor, Widener Law Review, 2015-2016
- Vice President, Moot Court Honor Society, 2015-2016
- Villanova University, B.A., 2013
- Law Clerk to The Honorable Andrea L. Rocanelli, Superior Court of Delaware, 2016-2017
- Delaware, 2016
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware, 2016
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Richard S. Rodney American Inn of Court
- Volunteer Coach, Delaware High School Mock Trial Competition