Michael D. Walker | Associate
Michael Walker is an associate attorney in the Corporate Litigation and Counseling Practice Group at Ashby & Geddes. Michael joined the firm after he graduated from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law in 2018.
During law school, Michael received a Dean’s Merit Scholarship, served as an Articles Editor of the Villanova Law Review, and was a legal extern for the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He is the author of Uncomfortably Numb: Third Circuit Checks State’s Forced Medication Policy in Disability Rights New Jersey v. Commissioner, 62 Vill. L. Rev. 581 (2017). Before law school, Michael graduated summa cum laude from the University of Scranton, where he studied History and was a member of the Honors Program.
- Villanova Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Articles Editor, Villanova Law Review, 2017-2018
- Staff Writer, Villanova Law Review, 2016-2017
- University of Scranton, B.A., summa cum laude, 2015
- Legal Extern to the Honorable Thomas L. Ambro, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2018
- Delaware, 2019
- Ashby & Geddes Named to U.S. News - Best Lawyers® 2017 “Best Law Firms” List
- Member, Delaware State Bar Association
- Member, Richard S. Rodney American Inn of Court